If you’ve wanted to use Twitter as an instructional device but haven’t been quite sure how, keep reading.
Who to Follow
The individuals below comprise a “working” list of business men and women that students of business should consider worthy of following on Twitter. What they say, who they follow, and what they Tweet about offer authentic opportunities to connect course objectives, content, and lessons with real-world application.
- Jason Fried: @Jason
- Elon Musk: @elonmusk
- Daniel Pink: @DanielPink
- Lori Greiner: @LoriGreiner
- Mark Cuban: @mcuban
- Richard Branson: @richardbranson
- Carl Richards: @behaviorgap
- Kevin Rose: @kevinrose
- Tim Ferriss @tferrisss
- FiveThirtyEight: @FiveThirtyEight
- Barbara Corcoran: @
- Seth Goden: @ThisIsSethsBlog
- Chris Sacca: @Sacca
- Kevin O’Leary: kevinolearytv
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: @neiltyson
- Steph Crowder: @stephcrowder_
This list, of course, is just a starting point for you. Please comment below to let me know who you think should be added to this list.